Coelenterazine 400 a
Coelenterazine 400A is a derivative of coelenterazine and is a good substrate for Renilla reniformis luciferase (RLuc), but does not oxidize well with Gaussia (GLuc). It is the preferred substrate for BRET (Bioluminescence Resonance Energy Transfer) since its emission maximum of 400nm has minimal interference with the GFP emission.
- Coelenterazine 400 a
- MOLECULAR BIOLOGY GRADE
- Purity: >95% by TLC
- Soluble in Methanol or Ethanol (NOT in DMSO)
- Color: Yellow to orange powder
- Storage/Handling: Store at -20°C and protect from light. Keep under inert gas.
- PubChem Chemical ID: 22832089
- Synonyms: 70217-82-2, Coelenterazine 400a, Coelenterazine 400 a, SureCN492636, CTK8F8753, AG-G-74160, C-7010
- CAS#: 70217-82-2
- Molecular Formula: C26H21N3O
- Molecular Weight: 391.48 g/mol