This kit is based on our GET™ Spin Columns, spin columns with a high binding affinity for DNA.
GET™ AGAROSE DNA method involves release of nucleic acid fragments from gel pieces followed by capture of nucleic acids on the GET™ Spin Columns, washing, and elution of the clean nucleic acid fragments in a suitable buffer.
The GET™ AGAROSE DNA kits are supplied with enough reagents for 50 or 100 preps.
- Extract DNA fragments from agarose gels
- Rapid DNA isolation
- DNA ready for downstream applications, including ligations
- Suitable for 100-20,000bp fragments
- Compatible with TAE and TBE buffer gels
- Isolation of DNA fragments from agarose gels.
- Cleaning and removing of contaminants from DNA samples