The PhosphataseArrest™ phosphatase inhibitor cocktails are 100X concentrated, ready-to-use solutions that are simply added to your extraction buffers or samples. PhosphataseArrest™ is ideal for inhibition in tissue extractions and cell lysis experiments and is compatible with most common protein assays. In addition, PhosphataseArrest™ III is compatible with IEF/2D studies.
- A broad spectrum phosphatase inhibitor cocktail consisting of five phosphatase inhibitors that target all the phosphatase categories: serine/threonine (Ser/Thr) specific, tyrosine specific and dual specificity phosphatases
- A stabilized solution of sodium fluoride, sodium orthovanadate, sodium pyrophosphate, ß-glycerophosphate and sodium molybdate
- A phosphatase inhibitor cocktail consisting of five phosphatase inhibitors that target acid, alkaline and tyrosine phosphatases
- Contains optimized concentrations of sodium fluoride, sodium tartrate, sodium orthovanadate, imidazole and sodium molybdate
- A phosphatase inhibitor cocktail consisting of three phosphatase inhibitors that target both serine/threonine and alkaline phosphatases
- A stabilized solution of cantharidin, p-bromotetramisole oxalate and microcystin-LR
* If samples have high phosphatase activity then the PhosphataseArrest™ inhibitor cocktails can be used at two to three times concentrations to ensure complete inhibition.
- A selection of 100X concentrated inhibitor cocktails
- Stabilized and ready-to-use
- No resuspension required
- Complete phosphatase inhibition in tissue extractions and cell lysis experiments
- Protection of protein phosphatase groups
- Compatible with most common protein assays
- Compatible with IEF/2D studies (PhosphataseArrest™ III)