Taq Plus Mix [2X] is a premixed, ready-to-use solution containing Taq Plus DNA Polymerase, dNTPs, Mg2+ and Reaction Buffer at optimal concentrations for efficient amplification of DNA templates by PCR. To prepare the final PCR, only primers and template DNA are added. Plus Mix contributes to highly reproducible PCR by reducing the risk of pipetting errors, miscalculation and contamination. It also contributes to higher sensitivity by adding enhancer.
, a mixture of Taq and Pfu polymerase, blends the processivity of Taq with the high fidelity of Pfu. Therefore, this specially formulated Taq plus allow amplification of the higher fidelity and longer templates than the single-enzyme formulations. It is also a better choice for amplifying complex template, such as GC-rich template. And it is suitable as a direct replacement for ordinary Taq Polymerase in most applications. In addition, Using Taq plus results in 3´-dA overhangs PCR products, which can be used in TA clone.
2×PCR Plus Mix
0.4U/ul Taq Plus DNA polymerase, 2x PCR Buffer, 0.4mM dNTPs, 4mM MgSO4, 0.02% bromophenol blue.
- Convenient –Taq PLUS DNA Polymerase in a ready-to-use mix.
- High yields of PCR products with minimal optimization.
- Fast -saves time due to reduced number of pipetting steps.
- Reproducible -lower contamination and pipetting error risk.
- High throughput PCR.
- Routine PCR with high reproducibility
- Generation of PCR products for TA cloning