EZ-Grind™ (10 Citations)
A highly efficient grinding resin that is pre-aliquoted into 1.5ml grinding tubes and is supplied with matching pestles. The resin is designed for optimal grinding of biological samples for the extraction of both proteins and DNA.
The resin is a neutral abrasive material that does not bind proteins or nucleic acids.
The combination of resin, pestles and tubes allows for efficient disruption of tissues, cells, nuclei and other cellular organelles.
Supplied with 20 resin tubes and 20 matching pestles.
|Molecular Biology Handbook||A guide to our products for DNA and RNA.|
|Plant Proteomics Handbook|
|Protease & Phosphatase Inhibitors & Proteases Handbook||A handbook & selection guide for inhibitors of protease & phosphatases & for proteases & assays|
|Sample Preparation Handbook||For Lysis Buffers, Fractionation, Dialysis, Protein Concentration and Enrichment|
- Felix, I. L. et al (2021) TLR expression profiles are a function of disease status in rheumatoid arthritis and experimental arthritis. J Autoimmun.doi.org/10.1016/j.jaut.2021.102597.
- Hiroshima, Y. et al (2019) Novel targets identified by integrated cancer-stromal interactome analysis of pancreatic adenocarcinoma. Cancer Letter. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.canlet.2019.10.031
- López‐Sánchez, LM. et al (2019) SWATH‐based proteomics reveals processes associated with immune evasion and metastasis in poor prognosis colorectal tumours. J Cell Mol Med. 23:8219–8232
- Perera, I. et al (2019) Expression regulation of myo-inositol 3-phosphate synthase 1 (INO1) in determination of phytic acid accumulation in rice grain. SCI REP-UK. 9:14866
- Barter, M.J. et al (2015) Stem Cell Epigenet. DOI: 10.1002/stem.2093
- Avasarala, S. et al (2013) PLOS. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0057285
- Iordanskiy, S. et al (2010) Retrovirology. 7:85
- Iordanskiy, S. and Bukrinsky, M.I. (2009) Meth. Mol. Biol. 485:121
- Kern, T. et al (2007) Diabetes. 56:373
- Iordanskiy, S. et al (2006) Retrovirology 3:4