Immobilized D-Galactose (2 Citations)
G-Biosciences Immobilized D-Galactose is for the purification of lectins, galactosidases and other galactose-, N-acetylgalactosamine- or carbohydrate binding molecules. Specific applications include the purification of galactosidases, C-type lectins, enterotoxins and cholera toxin.
The resin consists of 6% beaded agarose that is covalently coupled to thio-α-D-galactose and has a binding capacity of >20mg jacalin per millimeter of settled resin.
Click here to request bulk or custom sizes.
- Ligand thio-alpha-D-galactose
- Support: 6% Beaded Agarose
- Capacity: >20mg jacalin/ml resin
- Purification of Lectins
- Purification of galactosidases
- Purification of endotoxins
- Purification of other galactose-, N-acetylgalactosamine- or carbohydrate binding molecules
|Material Safety Data Sheet|
|Protein Purification Handbook|