G-Sep™ Phenyl Agarose Fast Flow
G-Sep™ Phenyl Agarose Fast Flow (FF) is a 6% cross-linked agarose with phenyl groups for Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography (HIC). The resin is used to separate biomolecules on the basis of relative hydrophobicity.
G-Sep™ Phenyl Agarose Fast Flow is available in two levels of ligand substitution degree to help to find the optimal selectivity and binding capacity for a given application.
G-Sep™ Agaroses for HIC are also available with butyl and octyl groups immobilized on 6% cross-linked agarose beads through neutral and highly stable ether linkages.
Click here to request bulk or custom sizes.
- Matrix: Highly cross-linked Agarose, 6%
- Bead form: Spherical, diameter 50-160μm
- Ligand: Phenyl
- Ligand Concentration: About 25μmol/ml or 40μmol/ml for low and high sub respectively
- Binding Capacity: About 20mg HSA/ml resin or 20mg HSA/ml resin for low and high sub respectively
- pH stability Working Range: 3-13
- pH stability Cleaning-in-Place (CIP): 2-14
- Maximum Pressure (MPa): 0.3
- Maximum Flow Velocity: 450cm/h
- Exclusion Limit (Globular Proteins): 4 x 106
- Physical Stability: Negligible volume variation due to changes in pH or ionic strength
- Chemical Stability: Stable to all commonly used aqueous buffers: 1 M NaOH, 8 M urea, 8 M guanidine hydrochloride, 70% ethanol
- Sterilization: Autoclavable, In 1M NaOH,121 °C, pH 7, for 30 min
- Storage Conditions: 4 to 30°C, 20% Ethanol
- Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography
|Material Safety Data Sheet|