Tube-O-Array™ is specifically designed for multiple dialysis equilibrations of different samples in different buffers with Tube-O-DIALYZER™.
Tube-O-Array™ is a low cost system that allows for the rapid equilibration of samples in minimal buffer, requires minimal hands-on manipulation and can be used for 1-12 samples.
Simply transfer your samples into Tube-O-DIALYZER™ and position in the micro dialysis cup containing as little as 2ml dialysis or equilibration buffer. Place the Tube-O-Array™ on a shaker. Mixing of the dialysis buffer is achieved with the addition of the supplied stirring balls.
Tube-O-Array™ is supplied with:
- Array dialyzer tray, which holds 12 Tube-O-DIALYZER™
- 12 Micro dialyzer cups
- 12 Micro and 12 Medi Floats
- Stirring balls (100)
Individual Tube-O-DIALYZER™ are supplied separately.
- Dialysis of multiple samples.
- Equilibration of samples for 2D analysis and other applications.
- Dialysis of samples for lowering salt concentration and conductivity.
- Ideal for equilibrium dialysis.
|Material Safety Data Sheet|
|Plant Proteomics Handbook|
|Protein Cross-Linking Handbook||A detailed guide to protein cross-linkers and their reactions.|
|Protein Labeling & Conjugation|
|Sample Preparation Handbook||For Lysis Buffers, Fractionation, Dialysis, Protein Concentration and Enrichment|