femtoLUCENT™ PLUS is a femtogram level sensitive chemiluminescence immunodetection system that allows users the option to detect even hard-to-detect low abundance proteins. This immunodetection system is based on an innovative formulation of luminol and 1, 2 dioxetane, a supersensitive detection reagent for HRP (horseradish peroxidase). The chemiluminescence light emission can be recorded by a short exposure to autoradiography films.
femtoLUCENT™ PLUS-HRP reagents are available in three sizes suitable for 5, 25, 50 and 125 blots as each 4ml of working solution is suitable for 1 mini blot (8 x 7.5cm)
In addition, femtoLUCENT™ PLUS-HRP is also supplied in a kit format, containing our non-animal protein blocking agent (NAP BLOCKER™) and wash buffer (femto-TBST™). The femtoLUCENT™ PLUS-HRP kits allow detection of low femtogram levels (10-15) of antigens with low noise (signal/background) ratio. The kit reagents are sufficient for 25 mini blots or 1,500cm2 of PVDF or nitrocellulose membrane.
For a complete chemiluminescence immunodetection system, we offer optional alkaline phosphatase (AP) conjugated secondary antibodies against mouse, rabbit, human, rat and goat.
- Reagents alone or kit formats
- Intense light emission with low background and high signal
- Supplied with a novel blocking agent to allow a rapid blocking step that produces a clear background
- Economical: greater value compared to similar products
- Quick and sensitive non-isotopic detection of proteins on transfer membranes (suitable for nitrocellulose & PVDF membranes)
- Immunodetection of proteins and antigens for Western blots and dot blot applications
- Low femtogram detection (10-15)that allows for detection of >10fg protein on a dot blot and >1pg on a Western blot