GET™ Viral RNA
GET™ Viral RNA Kit belongs to our series of kits based on Genomic Efficient Technology (GET) for purification of nucleic acids from diverse sample.
GET™ is based on a highly efficient Genomic lysis buffer that liberates nucleic acid from cellular protein complexes, making nucleic acids free and available for purification in pure form. Free nucleic acids are immobilized, in the presence of high concentration of chaotropic agents, on silica solid phase membrane. Following the capture of nucleic acid on the silica membrane, a series of washing steps removes interfering impurities. In the final step, pure nucleic acid is eluted in concentrated form with elution buffer.
GET™ Viral RNA Kit is designed to extract and purify viral RNA from different cell-free biological samples such as serum, plasma, cell culture supernatant, nasal and throat swabs. The kit is designed to obtain highly pure viral RNA. The quality of the viral RNA obtained after purification is intact.
- Rapidly and efficiently isolates virus nucleic acid in cell free biological samples containing virus such as serum, plasma and nasal swabs
- Efficient Technology: Optimized Slica spin column design with optimized buffers for high yield and purity
- High Pure RNA: The RNA extracted is highly pure and can be directly used for downstream applications such as RT-PCR, qRT-PCR for virus detection or virus load, and virus genotyping
- No hamful organic compounds such as phenol or chloroform used during purification.
- Purifies viral RNA from cell free biological samples.
- Suitable for RT-PCR studies for virus detection, virus load, and virus genotyping.