GET™ Viral RNA-Mag
Get™ Viral RNA-Mag Kit belongs to our series of kits based on Genomic Efficient Technology (GET) for purification of nucleic acids from diverse sample.
GET™ is based on a highly efficient Genomic lysis buffer that liberates nucleic acid from cellular protein complexes, making nucleic acids free and available for purification in pure form. Free nucleic acids are immobilized, in the presence of high concentration of chaotropic agents, on silica surface. Following the capture of nucleic acid on the silica membrane or beads, a series of washing steps removes interfering impurities. In the final step, pure nucleic acid is eluted in concentrated form with GET GET Elution Buffer.
The Get™ Viral RNA- Mag is based upon the principle of binding of RNA on silica beads with magnetic core in presence of chaotropic salts.
- Rapidly and efficiently isolates virus nucleic acid in cell free biological samples containing virus such as serum, plasma and nasal swabs
- Efficient Technology: use silica magnetic beads for purification
- High Pure RNA: The RNA extracted is highly pure and can be directly used for downstream applications such as RT-PCR, qRT-PCR for virus detection or virus load, and virus genotyping
- No hamful organic compounds such as phenol or chloroform used during purification.
- Purifies viral RNA from cell free biological samples.
- Suitable for RT-PCR studies for virus detection, virus load, and virus genotyping.