OmniPrep™ for Mouse Tail
A selection of genomic isolation kits are offered that purify high quality genomic DNA from a wide variety of sources and for a wide array of applications.
Our OmniPrep™ genomic DNA kits are for ultra pure genomic DNA that is suitable for all downstream applications. These kits are fully scalable for large genomic DNA isolations. The procedure is slightly more involved to ensure ultra pure DNA.
Based on our popular OmniPrep™ system, the OmniPrep™ for Mouse Tail kit isolates high quality genomic DNA from mouse tail samples. The kit isolates high purity (A260/A280 ratios of 1.8 to 2.0) DNA (approximately 100kbp) and the yield is 70 to 80μg/cm tail. If used according to protocol, the kit purifies DNA from 100 to 200cm total mouse tail.
The kit uses a rapid precipitation technique that uses unique precipitation reagents to isolate genomic DNA free from proteins and RNA. This kit is supplied with additional LongLife™ Proteinase K for the rapid release of DNA from the tough mouse tail tissue. Pure genomic DNA is isolated in 20 to 40 minutes.
- High Yield, ~100kb genomic DNA
- Simple two tube method, 20-40 minutes
- No toxic chemicals, no phenol, no hazardous waste
- Supplied with extra LongLife™ Proteinase K for efficient DNA release
- Extraction of pure genomic DNA from mouse tail tissue
- Extraction of high quality, 100kb genomic DNA