High purity, functional, full length Human A2A (Adenosine receptor A2A) avaialble in 10 and 50µg. A2A (Adenosine receptor A2A) is a class A GPCR involved in regulating myocardial blood flow/hypertension, the regulation of glutamate and dopamine release. A2A is a good therapeutic candidate for insomnia, pain, depression, drug addiction and Parkinson’s disease.
This full length, highly purified membrane protein is for research in antibody development, vaccine formulation and/or drug discovery.
A unique native isolation process was used to purify these integral membrane proteins with the highest purity levels while keeping their structural and functional integrity (no refolding or mutagenesis). This process conserves the functional and structural integrities of the targets/antigens. This has a significantly beneficial impact on the quality of the protein and on the success of the proteomics and drug discovery applications.
Click here to request bulk or custom sizes
- No refolding
- No mutagenesis/truncation/fusion
- Striking stability improvement
- High purity
- Maintain functional and structural integrities
- Class: GPCR Class A
- Affinity Tag: His/Strep (both N-terminal)
- Origin: Human
- Theor. MW: 47.7 kDa
- Accession#: P29274 (UniProt)
- Purity: >90%
- Concentration: Up to 5mg/ml
- Expression system: Sf9 insect cells (baculovirus)
- Purification: Immobilized Metal Affinity Chromatography
- Activity: Confirmed by radiobinding assay
- Storage conditions: Store at -80°C