Pearl™ Antibody Clean-Up Kit
Commercially available antibodies are mostly stored in buffers containing antibody stabilizers, such as BSA and Gelatin, or other amine containing buffering agents, such as tris, that may interfere in downstream applications of antibodies. These proteins and buffering agents can interfere with labeling and conjugation processes, including biotinylation, fluorescent dye labeling, covalent antibody immobilization and other applications.
The Pearl™ Antibody Clean Up kit is designed for the rapid clean up of antibody solutions to ensure the antibody is in an optimal buffer and free from interfering agents. The Pearl™ IgG Purification Resin binds the high abundant, non-IgG proteins (i.e. BSA and gelatin) and allows the IgG molecules to pass through in a physiological buffer.
The Pearl™ Antibody Clean Up kit is designed to purify samples containing <0.5% BSA and gelatin. For samples containing >0.5 % BSA or gelatin, increase the amount of Pearl IgG Purification Resin-I proportionally.
The kit is availabe in two sizes for cleaning 10 x ≤100 μl antibody or 10 x ≤1ml of antibody.
- Remove BSA and Gelatin protein stabilizers
- Removes interfering amine buffers such as tris
- Includes rapid optional protocol and reagent for cleaning BSA and gelatin only when the antobody solution is in PBS buffer.
- Antibody cleaned with this kit is suitable for labeling and conjugation
- Availabe in two sizes for cleaning 10 x ≤ 100 μl antibody or 10 x ≤1ml of antibody
- Remove BSA & Gelatin protein stabilizers and other amine containing buffering agents that interfere with antibody labeling, fragmentation and isotyping experiments.
|Material Safety Data Sheet|
|Clean, Simple, Rapid Purification of Antibodies|
|Protein Purification Handbook|