dNTP Mix [10 & 25mM] (3 Citations)
The dNTP Mixes are premixed, ready-to-use aqueous solution at pH7.0 containing dATP, dCTP, dGTP and dTTP, each at a final concentration of 10 or 25mM. The solutions are greater than 99% purity, free from both human and E.coli DNA and are DNase and RNase free. The use of a dNTP mix, as opposed to a dNTP Set, reduces the number of pipetting steps and reduces the chances of errors and contamination. It has been functionally tested in PCR with Taq and Pfu DNA polymerases. The mix is Endo, exo-ribonuclease, ribonuclease and phosphatase free.
- The 10mM concentration is supplied in 0.5ml (5µmoles) aliquots. 786-442 contains five aliquots of 0.5ml
- The 25mM concentration is supplied in 1, 5 and 10ml aliquots, 25, 125 and 250µmoles respectively.
- For research use only in all molecular biology applications, including PCR, real-time PCR, high fidelity and long PCR, LAMP-PCR, cDNA synthesis, RT-PCR, RDA, MDA, DNA labeling, and DNA sequencing.
- Chemically synthesized
- >99% purity by HPLC
- >2 years stability at -20°C
- Free from inhibitors to PCR, qPCR and reverse transcriptases
- DNase and RNase free
- Human and E.coli DNA free
|Material Safety Data Sheet|
|Molecular Biology Handbook||A guide to our products for DNA and RNA.|